Sunday, August 21, 2011

New School Year



Wow I've been away for a very long time. I don't really have a good reason. Summer has been filled with lazy days, hit or miss math sheets, and sleeping in till noon. Tomorrow it is all over. Tomorrow begins the first day back with the whole gang going to co-op for the first time ever. DD14 went to Classical Conversations last year but this year she is home using My Father's World but taking Physical Science with a local co-op. Here is my big girl high-schooler:



I am excited, nervous, and anxious all at the same time. I've got a lot of well laid out plans and a fresh looking school area but the doubts still linger in the corners of my mind. Am I going to be able to keep up, challenge my students, have enough patience? The doubts go on and on. Every time I drive past the local high school the feelings of doubt creep up on me. I know in my heart of hearts I am doing the right thing I just have to press pass the negative thoughts.

I can do this! I am looking forward to this new year and cross my fingers I'll keep up with blogging about our year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails