Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Second Full Week of School

Well school is off to a great start.  We are working through lessons and getting things done.  NuNu is enjoying her Marine Biology online course through Bridgeway Academy which I will be reviewing soon.  Princess is adjusting well to her two public school courses.  Whoever said Algebra 2 starts with a review of Algebra 1 was uninformed.  Granted we didn't complete Algebra 1 in its entirety but they are doing standard deviation and beginning statistics none of which isn't in any Algebra 1 curriculum I've seen.  Princess is definitely up to the challenge.  She seems to thrive on challenge.  She says she asks more questions in class than other students but she wants to make sure she understands everything.  That's my girl! 

The girls started their weekly CrossFit class today as well.  Boy did they get a good workout.  Just what they need.  I wished I couldv'e joined in maybe next week.





Head over to weirdunsocializedhomeschoolers to see what other moms were up to this week.

2 comments:

  1. Great wrap up and you have gorgeous girls! I'd really like to hear what you think about Bridgeway, I had seriously considered them for my kids at one time but went with a DVD based program. My daughters are getting active doing cheerleading and lacrosse. My little guy does breakdancing, and soccer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My first time stopping in over here. What beautiful young ladies you have! My oldest, 9th grade, did high school at home last year, but is off to a new school this year. I miss it! I bet you're going to have a wonderful year!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails