Thursday, April 8, 2010

Spring Break

OK Spring Break is over! We didn't get to make the Buffalo head but we made a diorama of a pioneer log cabin. The fireplace came out lovely thanks to the man of the house who was an architecture major in college. We drew the fireplace but he suggested the 3D version. Yes I know the furniture isn't to scale.



Because Spring Break is during Easter Week it was very very busy. Most of the family with the exception of JW and myself were in the church's Easter Production. So the week was filled with practices and ended with three productions that took place Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Needless to say we were all exhausted.

The weather is beautiful. I look forward to the end of school so everyone will be home together. I'm planning now for all the things I want to do with the kids. I really missed out last summer as I was working full-time. I remember how sad it was when everyone went back to school because I felt like we spent very little time together. But this summer will be different. I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails