Monday, March 11, 2013

Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat

Well this week has been a whirlwind.  Pumpkin and NuNu signed up to be a part of a christian theater group which put on a production of Joseph and the Technicolor Dreamcoat this weekend.  For weeks practices have been once a week for 3 hours.  This week started with an 8 hour Saturday practice and two weekday practice of 4 hours each.  Friday night was the opening performance and there were three Saturday performances.  The girls are tired and so am I.  I'm glad its over.  They thoroughly enjoyed being a part of the group and are already asking to be a part of the next performance which begins this summer.  I don't think I've ever seen them more excited about anything they've been involved in.  So no matter how demanding this production I have to let them do it again.

good times with new friends

my young thespian signing autographs
They described their experience as an escape.  Does that mean my home school is like prison?  I guess we all need an escape from our daily grind.  Now if I can only find an escape for Princess and myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails