Monday was a holiday so the public school was closed. My kids got no such break.
On Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday school was canceled because of snow.
It's been hard to have a "normal" school day with all the kids home. We've managed to get Algebra done, a vocabulary test done, and almost at the end of our science module. I'm also breathing a sigh of relief for getting out Princess' application for a pre-college program she wants to attend this summer.
- Princess & I finished reading To Kill A Mockingbird. Who knew this was such a good book? Read in 2 days!
- She is working her way through Notgrass' America the Beautiful.
- Princess is a few days away from finishing her Algebra 2 class in public school. I'm so proud of her finishing up with a B average. She will have to finish Chemistry at home using Bridget Ardoin's curriculum.
- NuNu is working her way through the Childrens' Homer and making steady progress in Horizons 6. I've decided to eliminate many of the lessons as a lot of the material is repetitive. In this way, she will be ready for Algebra I in the fall.
- Pumpkin is steadily working through her MFW AHL curriculum and making strides in Videotext Algebra. I love this curriculum.