Saturday, March 6, 2010

Homeschool Support Group

To say today's retreat was a blessing would be a major understatement. Words can not begin to describe what I received today by being a part of this retreat. I gleaned so much from the ladies in attendance. The day reminded me of what we (Christian women) should be doing in the lives of one another. Whether homeschooling or not we should be encouraging one another in our lives. The hospitality was unreal, the conversation, the ambiance, the food! I just soaked it all in. I left feeling encouraged, supported, and excited about the future. I wish I had taken my camera but I should probably get to know this group before I began taking pictures and posting them on my blog :)

I am so on fire for what I'm doing. I know the fruit of my labor will be forthcoming and what I am doing is not in vain. I can't begin to post all that took place today but I am so glad I attended and look forward to many more such events.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails