Sunday, July 28, 2013

Homemade Birthday

So who says you can't plan a birthday party in an hour?

After fostering a sibling group of 3 for 11.5 months we had about a two week break before they were back in our care again.  They've been back for one week, the week of one of the kid's birthdays.  I'm a big believer in celebrating birthdays so we had to do something.

NuNu made two posters, a homemade game, and blew up balloons.  Pumpkin made cupcakes while I surveyed the pantry to see what I could throw together for a birthday party.  I made hotdogs, tuna sandwiches, angel eggs, and put out a bowl of grapes and sweet peppers

No kids party is a party without cheese puffs so I ran out to Walmart.  I got cheese puffs and party hats.  Viola!  It's a party complete with the music channel and dancing.




Who knew I was such a party planner on a dime and no time?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails