Monday, January 25, 2010

Week 3, Day 1

I didn't blog on Friday as it was not a very good day school wise. But today was a good day. I like the Language Arts curriculum that I received last week. The math and LA resources I have make my mornings run easily. JW took her first Math test today and scored 99%. Twenty questions of which #20 was a 4 part question. She got one of the four answers incorrect. I'm thinking I should start to double up the math lessons to make sure we are finished with this book by the end of the "school year."

We are off to the Classical Conversations open house tomorrow. We will be able to observe the day to get a glimpse of how the program works. I'm really looking forward to this. I made a list of the goals I wanted to accomplish at the beginning of this experience, one of which was to improve JW's oral communication skills. This program works well with accomplishing this goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails